03/08/2007

Why Calm@?

Why did I choose this title for my blog?

I have to say I didn't spend a long time thinking about it. It just came to me!

I was looking for a word that was the same, or at least very similar, in Catalan, Spanish and English. These are the three languages that I usually use to communicate with people. I'd like to write in these different languages because I want to make sure that everybody I know can read and understand some bits of what I write.

And why Calm@ and not "Pedal", for example? Both are the same in all three languages!It wouldn't have been a bad idea now that I'm thinking about it but calm, serenity, peace...are words that mean a lot to me! Calm is what I'm looking for in my life!

And the next question is... what am I going to write about? And the answer is... who knows! We'll find out!

No comments: