15/10/2007

Blog Action Day I

Before I started this blog I didn't know that there existed a Blog Action Day. I just found out a couple of days ago.

- And when is it?
- Today, October 15th!
- And what is it about?
- Bloggers around the world unite to put a single important issue on everyone's mind. This year the issue is... the environment! The idea is that every blogger posts about the environment.
- And what is the goal?
- To get everyone talking about a better future.

And now my question is... what am I going to write about?

I'll just say that we live in a 36.5 m² appartment. It's obvious that we don't have a lot of spare room, but we have our four distinct recycling bins. It's a matter of priorities! We do a few other things and I'm sure that we could do a lot more... but every little thing counts. Our flat is tiny but what's really important is our other home: the whole planet! It's much bigger and we need to keep it the way it is or even better.

2 comments:

david said...

eeeeeehhh! això s'avisa! No el sabia jo el blog action day!

Cris said...

Ups! ;-)