05/08/2007

A different holiday!

I've been in London a few times now but I have to say that my trips there are usually quite short: between one and three days. Not a long time for such a big city....!

My last trip to London was last week. This time I spent almost 4 full days in the city but I have to say I didn't see much more than usual.

The main purpose of my trip was a course on Brief Therapy, which I found really interesting! I know it's not what most people would travel for at this time of the year but I have to say I felt like I was on holidays! To me this is a sign that I really enjoyed what I was doing! And isn't this a valid goal for a holiday?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, it is! (Tinc l'anglès més rovellat...!)

Cris said...

No serà tant! Jo tinc una mica d'ajudeta...
Amb el català potser t'hauré de demanar ajuda a tu!